Chris Mansour, PE Mechanical
Chris holds a BS in Construction Science, MS in Engineering & Technology and an MBA. He has served as a Design Engineer/PM, Director and as a Facilities Manager over his 20+ year career. He has produced facility and municipal engineering designs, managed a 22+ million square foot facility portfolio, managed construction, conducted hundreds of energy, forensic and retro commissioning projects with project sizes in excess of one million square feet and project costs as high as $8 billion.
Fred Deras, PE Electrical
Fred holds a BS in Electrical Engineering. He has served as a Project Manager, Design Engineer and Director over his 20+ year career. He has experience with millions of square feet in project design, forensics, energy, facility and municipal infrastructure with project costs exceeding $1 billion and size exceeding 1 million S.Ft.
Professional Credentials: Fred Deras & Chris Mansour hold the following professional credentials:
- Licensed Engineer (PE) Tx, Ok, Ar
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- LEED “Accredited Professional” (LEED-AP)
- LEED Approved Certified Building Commissioning Professional (CBCP)
- Certified Level II Thermography
- Certified Plumbing Designer (CPD) ASPE
- Certified in Measurement & Verification
- ASHRAE Member